Reporting to: Moulding EngineeringManager
· Ensure that availability in theMoulding department is at a Target of 95% and above
· Responsible for PreventiveMaintenance Scheduling and execute to 100% PM Attainment
· Optimise all tools and equipment toensure sustained quality in the production process, control documents should bekept to trace maintenance aspects
· Trouble shooting knowledge onElectronics, Hydraulics and Mechanical of all Injection Moulding Machines,Auxiliaries and Utilities (Specifically Haitian, KM, Engel, FerromaticInjection Moulding Machines)
· Strong and In-depth Knowledge aboutRobots, Programming and Gripper building concepts (ABB, Fanuc, Alpha)
· Hands on experience in MaintenanceDepartment preferably in Injection Moulding Plant.
· Improve Machine Uptime by doing keyengineering modifications on the equipment’s, process.
· Responsible for Equipment and Plantsafety
· To assist with all other tasks thatmay be deemed to be operational, which responsibility should not unduly bewithheld
· Actively participate in thepreparation and submission of all Injection Moulding/Assembly
· Proposals for recording andverification to ensure continuous improvement and optimisation
· Responsible for preventativemaintenance system WRT Electrical/Mechanical maintenance and ensure thatpaperwork is in order
· Maintenance cost reduction by PMattainment and Improve equipment availability
· Good knowledge about Moulds andInjection Moulding Process
Minimum Qualifications and Skills:
· Qualified Electrician by trade withMinimum of 5 Years of Experience in Maintenance of Injection Moulding Plant
· Strong trouble shooting knowledgein Haitian, KM, Engel, Toshiba and Ferromatic Injection Moulding Machines.
· Practical and Hands on experiencein PLC and Temperature controllers.
· Trouble shooting skill andknowledge on Hydraulics systems, Capable to read hydraulic and Electricaldrawings to locate the Problems.
· Strong and In-depth Knowledge aboutRobots, Programming and Gripper building concepts (ABB, Fanuc and Alpha)
· Ability to be a leader who canlead, manage and task a team
· Needs to be able to work underpressure
· Needs to be able and willing totrain staff
· Highly Motivated, Willing learnquickly and Positive Attitude
·Excellent knowledge in MachineElectronics and Controls.Please send your cvto email@example.com