Managing Director of Operation
Prerequisites for thisposition are as follows:
• Degree/Diploma in Supply Chain Management / Purchasing / Logistics
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in a Senior Purchasing / Logistics position withina
• environment (experience gained within the Automotive Industry will be an
• Experience in negotiating and managing supply, pricing and service contracts;
• Understanding of basic accounting principles and Inco Terms
• Advanced Computer skills proficient with MS Office, especially MS Excel
• In-depth understanding of ERP utilizing MRP, JIT, JIS, KanBan, etc.
• Pro-active with strong problem solving, analytical, management, interpersonaland
• communication skills.
• Able to deal effectively with competing priorities and deadlines, and handlemultiple
• simultaneously, i.e. working within a pressurized work environment
• Development, management, and accountability of the Procurement department
Withinthe organization, including but not limited to procurement policies, contract
management, and supply management within the company, with the objective of
optimizing theperformance of the supply chain.
• Provides supervision, leadership, and support to a team of procurement
• Develops and implements policies and efficient purchasing processes necessary
for consistent operation of a purchasing department.
• Manages, monitors, and coordinates all activities pertaining to the purchase ofraw
materialsand services, ensuring that inventory is acquired in a cost-effective and
• Resolves internal disputes and maintains positive internal relations.
• Works with various departments to identify and develop relevant sourcing and
• Assesses, defines and resolves complex procurement issues, includingcontractual
terms and conditions and escalations by stakeholders and suppliers.
• Analyzes business conditions to determine current and future needs for supplies
• Develops strong and mutually beneficial working relationships with key vendorsto
ensure themost effective procurement approach and negotiates the most
competitive pricingand price mechanisms, and delivery methods, and manages
risk in the supply chain. Managesuppliers and performance.
• Manages incoming materials, delivery costs, critical items, all additionalimports
and exports, MRP template, freight forwarders, and engineering changes.
• Load new vendors, k2s for price changes and new part notifications for all new
• Investigate price savings, and invoice queries
• Assist with quotations for new projects
• Key performance indicators:
• Red dot RAW
• Freight cost
• Total Stock value vs budget
• None conformances from supply
Please send a copy of your cv to me email@example.com
Experience8 Years +